Friday, March 16, 2007

Hi-ball through the hills: Last stop - Martinez, CA

Martinez California is about 30 miles east of San Fransisco and only about 10 miles from Alex's house.

It was about 70 degrees and sunny when I stepped off. A short two block walk to coffee and an outdoor patio to drink it on. I nabbed a Wi-Fi signal from the library down the street. Tried to go to the library when my battery was dying but it didn't open until noon. No one in CA gets up before noon unless they have to work so I suppose that's why it's closed mornings.

Al was delayed in picking me up so I went to McDonald's for breakfast and to get a power outlet for my laptop. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I ate there but no one makes breakfast sausage like Mickey D's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, brother! I gave up all meat in July...except for McD's breakfast sausage. It's euphoric! Thank you for validating my justification!

Wave "hi" as you're passing through Reno...if you're not already through!

Lisa V.