Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Later on, hosers

Leaving on the Victoria Clipper later today. Todd in Seattle is picking me up and giving me a place to crash. I'd like to find out where we got eggs benedict that time the crew was there for Whistler. Mike, Jason... what was that place called?
I can see from my chair that it's a beautiful day outside. No rain and blue skies. It really is an attractive city, a sexy knock-out just like Her Majesty over here.
See you back in the states, Seattle to Oakland on the Coast Starlight is next.
Cheers.

Victoria Clipper leaving the harbor - a scant 2h 45m to Seattle including Border Patrol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the name of that place, but Todd should. Eggs Monroe, or Eggs Loraine? I few pictures clarifying which was which would be appreciated.

ZeroFeetAGL said...

It's called Minnies. We didn't have time to go for breakfast 'cause I left my jacket at Todd's and we had to turn around. Next time.