Sunday, March 11, 2007

Have an Anodyne Coffee today!

Yesterday we took it a little easy in the morning. Got some coffee and went out to look at trees and walk the beach.

We ate lunch at a chain out here called "White Spot". It wasn't very good but at least our grub didn't have any white spot on it.

It's technically a "working vacation" so during the afternoon I made sure all the stuff in Milwaukee was ready for daylight savings time.

We had dinner then met some friends of Josh for drinks. I rolled back here at one, Josh stumbled in at three. Now we are off to retrieve his car about 3k away.
Had to get coffee at the mini-mart over here. It was made from a cartridge put into a machine (like you used to have at The Blatz, Olson). It is not good, and I am jonesin' for Anodyne pretty bad today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the name drop.
- boss

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!
It's been really nice reading wht you have been up to. ( nice pic of my Joshy too :) )

Anonymous said...

MMAAANNN......that Canadian cuisine sure looks tasty.

P.S. I would've given that kid my best R. Lee Ermy impersonation. Kudos for you on your restraint.


-Trace