Friday, March 9, 2007

Victoria at last


Very delirious from three days and four modes of travel. And at least when camping the smell of smoke tends to hide the fact that one hasen't showered in a while. Ahem.
The ride to Van was uneventful. Couple of nice ladies behind me who were escaping their husbands for the weekend. Customs were the usual pricks that they are to single white male travellers. Van to Vic was quick on another motor coach and on the Queen of Saanich ferry.

Josh has been going to some weirdo for deep-tissue massage and they straightened his back. It used to be "as crooked as a politician", and he was eager to show me that he wasn't hunching over anymore. Here is the "after" picture.

Off to get a double-double!

A dumbass tourist standing in front of Pacific Central Station in Vancouver, just asking to get mugged by a meth-head.

A late dinner of delicious Canadian cuisine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a really good writer. I find myself really wanting to read more. I'm glad you made it safely!
-jana

CEO - SAP Company said...

Dude, you rock...Special K....look out meth head coming!

Anonymous said...

Your commentary is great!
I agree with "jana" - good writing,
funny,creative.
More pictures. I'd have to have a sleeper - or it's a "No GO".
Enjoy yourself.